- Instructions and Installation Guide: http://www.raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/X820; Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxNKpuhVsX8.
- Notice:The raspberry pi and the 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD are both not included; Two kinds of power supply modes are supported: One of mode is that power the raspberry pi via 2 pin cable by connecting to GPIO2 (5V) and GPIO3(GND) pins, the other one of mode is power the raspberry pi via USB port; PS: DON'T USE THE TWO KIND MODES AT THE SAME TIME.
- Ideal Storage Solution for Raspberry Pi: The X820 V3.0 SATA HDD/SSD expansion board (Updated Version of X820 V1.3) provides an ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi, only 2.5 inch SATA interface HDD/SSD hard disk is suitable for X820 Board.
- Supports USB booting from your HDD/SSD('reboot' command is supported), a great function to every raspberry pi users. How to boot from a USB Mass storage device on a raspberry pi 3: http://www.raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/X820#How_to_boot_from_a_USB_Mass_storage_device_on_a_raspberry_pi_3
- Powers the Raspberry Pi via Pi's 40-pin header or Micro USB socket; Furthermore, On-board XH2.54 connector and USB power socket (5V 2A output) to power other devices, such as smartphone, tablet. Supports Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+(Plus) / 3 Model B / 2 Model B / 1 Model B+
The Updated X820 V3.0 SATA HDD/SSD expansion board (provides an complete storage solution for Raspberry Pi.
It seamlessly connects any 2.5" external SATA HDD/SSD drive with a Raspberry Pi, with the Rasberry Pi X820 Board, easily expanding your storage! With this module, user can build a mobile hard disk with a 2.5" HDD/SSD for raspberry pi.
Supports USB booting from your HDD/SSD('reboot' command is supported).How to boot from a USB Mass storage device on a raspberry pi 3:
Supports Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+(Plus) / 3 Model B / 2 Model B / 1 Model B+
Operating System: All Raspberry Pi operating systems
Powers the Raspberry Pi - no additional power supply for RPi
Supports up to 4TB 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives (HDD) / solid-state drive (SSD)
Supports USB booting from your HDD/SSD
On-board push button to control power on /off (Press-ON, Hold the button pressed at least 2s -OFF)
Powers the Raspberry Pi via Pi's 40-pin header or Micro USB socket
USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s bridge controller
USB 2.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi
Quick file transfer with high-speed USB 3.0 connectivity from a PC or a Mac
LED red indicator indicates powered status and blue indicator indicates drive status
power supply: 5Vdc +/-5% , 4A
Ports & Connectors:
DC jack - 5.5x2.5mm, USB socket - USB 3.0 type A,
Power output connector - XH2.54 2-pin
Power switch connector -PH2.0 4-pin
1 * X820 Expansion Board
1 * USB 3.0 cable (Length: 80cm/ 2.62 inch)
1 * USB connector
1 * 2 Pin Power Connection Wire(Cable: 10cm)
1 * Install Screws pack