- Upgraded m5stickC - The improvements of StickC PLUS are a buzzer, bigger screen (1.14-inch, 135 * 240 resolution LCD Screen), add a G25 pin output, 120mAh battery and more stable hardware design.
- Mini but Powerful - The M5StickC PLUS supports for UIFlow, MicroPython and Arduino. Its compact body is integrated with rich hardware resources, such as infrared, RTC, Microphone, LED, IMU, Buttons, PMU, etc.
- Mini IoT Development Board: It is a portable, easy-to-use, open source, IoT development board. This tiny device will enable you to realize your ideas, enrich your creativity, and speed up your IoT prototying.
- User Guide - ★Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EuomZLapCK7EcsrYN3wKnor__8AepUgh/view?usp=sharing ; ★GitHub: https://github.com/m5stack/M5StickC-Plus ; ★Library for Arduino: https://github.com/m5stack/M5StickC-Plus/tree/master/example/FactoryTest ; ★CP210X Driver installation tutorial: https://docs.m5stack.com/#/en/arduino/arduino_development
- Notice - Baud rate supported by M5StickC Plus: 1200 ~115200, 250K, 500K, 750K, 1500K; G36/G25 share the same port, when one of the pins is used, the other pin should be set as a floating input.
M5StickC PLUS is powered by ESP32-PICO-D4 with Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi and is an upgrade of the original M5StickC with a bigger screen.
Power Switch Operation：
Power on: Press power button for 2 seconds
Power off : Press power button for 6 seconds
ESP32-based support BLE 4.2 and WiFi
Built-in 6-Axis IMU
Buttons, LCD(1.14 inch)
Built-in Lipo Battery
Built-in Passive Buzzer
Wearable & Wall mounted
Development Platform: For UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
Internet of things terminal controller
Stem education product
Baud rate supported by M5StickC Plus: 1200 ~115200, 250K, 500K, 750K, 1500K
G36/G25 share the same port, when one of the pins is used, the other pin should be set as a floating input. For example, to use the G36 pin as the ADC input, Configuration the G25 pin as FLOATING.
1 * M5StickC Plus(Built in 120mAh Battery)