- User Manual and Precautions : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1F-6AGPPWT5ISHsYp6BK059s5xs_yXk4u; 2.It is not assembled and needs to be assembled manually. 3.Does not contain battery, you can purchase from : https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CYMYMS9.
- Upgraded Sx1276 Lora 868 / 915MHz Dev Board with Antenna: Upgrade to 8MB (64M-bits) flash; Add Vext power output pin, users can use this pin to drive some external device (sensor, motor etc.). When system need into deep sleep mode, Vext can be turn off.
- High Reliability: Using our lora test tool, the measured open communication distance is 2.8Km; if you want to use the Lora function, you need two esp32 lora modules. One is for sending messages and the other is for receiving messages.
- Good Circuit Design and Low Power Design - Sleep current ≤800uA, receiver sensitivity up to - 139 dBm, UDP continues throughput: 135 Mbps, +20 dBm power output. Space of pins is 2.54*23mm, fit to breadboard.
- OLED Display Screen: Onboard 0.96 inch 128*64 dot matrix OLED display, which can be used to display debugging information, battery power, and other information.
WIFI Kit series is the new development cost-effective networking program of our company, the main chip using Lexin ESP32, Tensilica LX6 dual-core processor, clocked at 240MHz, computing power up to 600DMIPS, chip built-in 520 KB SRAM, 802.11 b / g / N HT40 Wi-Fi-transceiver, baseband, protocol stack and LWIP, integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (traditional Bluetooth and BLE low power Bluetooth).
This product is based on the WIFI Kit 32 added SX1276 chip, is about -139dBm high sensitivity, +20 dBm power output, high reliability(measured open area communication distance 2.8Km).
Onboard 32MByte Flash, lithium battery charging circuit and interface, CP2102 USB to serial chip, the perfect support for Arduino development environment, can be very simple and fast for program verification and product development.
Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V
Operating temperature range: -40 ° C to + 90 ° C
Supports Sniffer, Station, softAP and Wi-Fi Direct modes
Data rate: 150 Mbps 11n HT40,72 Mbps 11n HT20,54 Mbps 11g, 11 Mbps 11b
Transmit power: 19.5 dBm 11b, 16.5 dBm 11g, 15.5 dBm 11n
UDP continues to throughput by 135 Mbps
868-915MHz Built-in Spring Antenna:
Connector type: ipex
Band definition: 868-915MHz
Standing wave ratio: andlt;= 1.5
Maximum power: 10W
Input impedance: 50Ω
1 * ESP32 Development Board with OLED
1 * 868/915MHz Antenna
1 * Pin sticker
2 * Pin headers