- ESP32 WIFI KIT 32 - Use Manual: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1adV8qKkzZWtWqKQMTOAmV44uLfnYM7xG; 2. It is not assembled and needs to be assembled manually. 3.Does not contain battery, you can purchase from: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07CYMYMS9.
- Upgraded ESP32 Module - Upgrade 4 MB (32 MB) Flash to 8 MB (64 MB) Flash; better 2.4 GHz antenna design and impedance matching; add Vext power output pin, users can use this pin to drive external device.
- ESP32 OLED Dev Board - Support for arduino IDE; Full WIFI Protocol: WIFI 802.11 b/g/n/e/i; Support for 2.4 GHz; Supports Sniffer, Station, softAP and Wi-Fi Direct modes.
- Good Circuit Design and Low Power Design - Sleep current ≤800uA, dual core processor, using traditional and low power BLE Bluetooth; Operational capacity up to 600DMIPS, receiver sensitivity up to - 98dBm, UDP continues throughput: 135Mbps. Space of pins is 2.54*23mm, fit to breadboard.
- OLED Display Screen - On board 0.96 inch 128*64 dot matrix OLED display, which can be used to display debugging information, battery power, and other information.
Wi-Fi Kit 32 is a classic IoT dev board. It’s the best choice for smart cities, smart farms, smart home, and IoT makers.
1. On board Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.4GHz PCB antenna
2. Micro USB interface with a complete voltage regulator, ESD protection, short circuit protection, RF shielding, and other protection measures
3. On board SH1.25-2 battery interface, integrated lithium battery management system
4. Integrated CP2102 USB to serial port chip, convenient for program downloading, debugging information printing
5. With good circuit design and basic low-power design (sleep current ≤800uA), it is convenient for IoT application vendors to quickly verify solutions and deploy applications
Operating voltage: 3.3 V to 7 V
Operating temperature range: -40 ° C to + 90 ° C
UDP continues to throughput by 135Mbps
Built-in Spring Antenna:
Connector type: IPEX
Band definition: 868MHz
Standing wave ratio: <=2.0
Wire Spec: RF1.13
Input impedance: 50Ω
1 * esp32 wifi module
1 * Antenna
1 * sticker
2 * Pin headers