- CH340 Board's Operate File:Youtube Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEo1WsT5T7s; CH340 Esp8266 NodeMcu Arduino Wifi Module's Drives: https://sparks.gogo.co.nz/ch340.html
- Powerful Esp8266 Wifi Module: The main wifi chip is ESP8266, flash memory chip is 25Q32 4M (32mbit) and serial chip is upgraded CH340 chip;Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMcu Firmware. It's a IOT unit with all available resources on board, support smart link and smart networking.
- Usage: Available install NodeMCU 1.0 library in the Arduino IDE. This ESP8266 NodeMcu development board can be use for small temperature and humidity monitor in home automation project and works very well with the arduino development platform.
- NRF24L01+ and ESP8266 ESP-01 Breadboard Breakout Adapter comes for free. It can compatible with "nRF24L01+ " and ESP8266 ESP-01.
- Strong After-sales Service Team: As long as you have any questions about the product, we will resolve your issue immediately if received your email, your satisfactory purchase experience is our greatest hope! Looking forward to your consultation!
The main wifi chip is ESP8266, FLASH flash memory chip is 25Q32 4M (32mbit) and serial chip is upgraded CH340 chip;Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMcu Firmware; It's a IOT unit with all available resources on board, support smart link and smart networking.
NodeMCU is built based on the mature ESP8266 technology to take advantage the abundant resources available on the web.
NodeMCU has ESP-12 based serial WiFi integrated on board to provide GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C and 1-WIRE resources at your finger tips, built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340 for superior stability on all supported platforms.
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during run-time.
Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
2 * NodeMcu Lua ESP-12E WIFI Development Board
1 * "nRF24L01+" and ESP8266 ESP-01 Breakout Adapter Board(for free)